I don’t need to wait for the fall season to enjoy a Salted Caramel Apple Martini especially when the last drop is like a sweetened caramel kiss waiting just for me. Why should you?
Try my take on this typically seasonal cocktail anytime you’re craving notes of apple. It’s the perfect compliment as a dessert drink after…well, anytime. Sip it after a summer barbecue pulled pork dinner or when the crisp air beckons fall.
Why wait until fall to enjoy the always delicious Salted Caramel Apple Martini? This pleasing cocktail only takes five minutes to prepare and you'll think "this is the sweet life."
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 4 oz. apple juice
- 1/2 oz Pinnacle Salted Caramel vodka
- 1 T. caramel ice cream topping
- Fill a martini shaker half way with cubed ice and set aside.
- Pour a small amount of apple juice onto a small flat plate. Rim the martini class with apple juice.
- Pour a small amount of mixed cinnamon and sugar to a small flat plate. Rim the already wet martini glass with cinnamon and sugar.
- Warm caramel ice cream topping in the microwave for 20 seconds (remove lid).
- Add T. warmed caramel to martini glass and rotate glass to coat the inside.
- Add salted caramel vodka and rest of apple juice to martini shaker. Shake one minute.
- Strain into the already prepped martini glass.
- Garnish with an apple slide (optional).
The trick to enjoying the “caramel kiss” is to drizzle warmed caramel ice cream topping sauce inside the martini glass and rotate it until it perfectly coats the glass. Just when you start to feel sad that your cocktail glass is near empty, pucker up! Your caramel kiss awaits in the bottom of the glass.