My Grilled Pineapple and Peach Silver Tequila Cocktail reminds you of one of those fancy, chef-inspired drinks featured on Food Network. The catch? There isn’t one. It’s actually easy to make assuming you can turn on a grill and a blender. Essentially, all you have to do is grill fresh pineapple and pitted peaches until grill marks appear and blend them with lime juice, ice, honey, and tequila. Cheers!
Can’t make this recipe now? Pin it to save it for later! This cocktail is a fantastic compliment to my recipe for Apple Wood Smoked Teriyaki Pork Loin with Grilled Pineapple and Cilantro Rice .
- 1/2 c. cubed grilled, skinless peach
- 1/2 c. cubed grilled pineapple
- 1 1/2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 c. crushed ice
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 T. honey
- (kosher salt for glass rim)
- garnish of grilled pineapple and lime wedge (optional)
- Trim and core fresh pineapple.
- Have a peach and remove the pit.
- Grill the fruit until marks appear.
- Cut the fruit into chucks.
- Blend all ingredients in an electric blender on high.
- Pour into a salt rimmed margarita glass.
- Garnish with a chuck of grilled pineapple and lime wedge.
If you don't like tequila, swap it for silver rum or coconut rum.
Leave a Reply