Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
It’s time for me to reveal one of the summer’s best cocktails. I can’t keep it to myself any longer! It would be unfair of me not to share my super refreshing Spiked Watermelon Lemon-Lime Cocktail since the blazing heat of summer is trying to melt you.
This cocktail, an ideal drink after work or as a weekend refresher, is just what we need to hang on to summer and survive the sun’s scorching rays. Lemonade, Pinnacle Cake Vodka, watermelon, and lime juice make it oh so refreshing! The watermelon is sweet and the lemonade with lime gives it a citrus zing.
Plug in your blender or Magic Bullet (<< the best small kitchen appliance ever!) and follow this super simple recipe.
(I seriously hope you enjoy this drink since I broke my camera lens trying to get into a place to shoot it. Yep, you read that right. So, I have two confessions. 1.) This photo was shot with my iPhone. 2.) I’m a total clutz. I blame it on my height. I’m about as graceful as a running giraffe.)
Oh well. I think I’ll make myself feel better while sipping this cocktail. Cheers!
- 2 c. seedless, cubed watermelon
- 2 c. crushed ice
- 1 1/2 c. lemonade
- 1 1/2 oz. Pinnacle Cake Vodka
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 T sugar
- Follow directions on lemonade concentrate can to make a pitcher of lemonade.
- Add all ingredients, except the sugar, into the blender and blend them until smooth.
- Pour in a sugar rimmed glass. (Use a small plate to roll a wet rimmed glass into the sugar.)
- Garnish with lime slice and/or watermelon slice.
Cube the watermelon in advance to save time.
Leave a Reply