The citrus flavors of summer fruit are delicious so I couldn’t resist adding this bubbly grapefruit cocktail to my lineup of all-star seasonal cocktails. Loaded with grapefruit and lime flavor, Fizzy Grapefruit Sparkler is incredibly simple to make using ingredients that are easy to locate at your grocery store.
When you need to serve guests a fun drink this summer at your poolside party or before dining al fresca on the deck, consider my Fizzy Grapefruit Sparkler! Packed with citrus punch, it gets its sweetness from a bit of added Stevia and the fizziness and tanginess from the Izze® Grapefruit Beverage. It would be great served alongside warm crostini topped with feta and herbs or figs as an appetizer! Let’s toast to that!
One Delightful Life
This tangy drink is both sweet and sparkly - perfect for a cooling down from the summer heat!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 oz. Burnett's Orange Vodka
- 1 squeeze of lime wedge
- 1 squeeze of a large wedge of grapefruit (about 1/4 of a grapefruit minus the seeds)
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia
- Crushed ice
- 1 can IZZE® Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage
- Pour the first four ingredients in a glass and stir gently with a straw.
- Add crushed ice to fill glass.
- Top with IZZE® Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage.
- Add mint and/or grapefruit slice for garnish.