When was the last time you reached a state of complete happiness?
Sometimes we need to remind ourselves how to take a relaxing break. You deserve it.
This drink is Just Like Paradise in a glass. The ingredients, Camarena tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit and lime juices, and lemon-lime sparkling water, alert your tastebuds. The tartness of the grapefruit is balanced by the sweetness of the sparkling water.
It’s your turn to take a break. Cheers!
Feel free to let me know what you think of this cocktail in the comments section below.
One sip and you'll be daydreaming about a beach scene. Cheers!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 1/2 c. grapefruit juice
- 1/2 c. lemon-lime sparkling water
- juice of 1/2 lime
- kosher salt
- cubed ice
- Rim a cocktail glass with a lime slice.
- Then rotate the glass in kosher salt on a small plate to rim it.
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- In a separate larger glass, combine all ingredients except salt.
- Stir well.
- Pour into ice-filled cocktail glass and garnish with grapefruit slice.
Use a short cocktail glass for this drink recipe.