Blueberry Vanilla Mint Mojito
Nothing adds more zing to a blueberry mojito than fresh mint and the sweet taste of vanilla rum. And this recipe only takes minutes to make. Watch your cares melt way as your glass drains away!
This drink is a crowd favorite and guests are always impressed with the freshness of the mint. Serve it on a hot summer evening or on July 4th.
5 minPrep Time
1 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 oz. vanilla rum
- 1/4 oz. fresh lime juice
- Small handful of mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 can lemon-lime carbonated water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Garnish lime slice, mint sprig
- Add the mint and sugar into a muddling glass. Muddle them together until fragrant.
- Add vanilla rum, lime juice, and crushed ice. Shake for one minute.
- Pour into a glass and then fill the rest of the glass with lemon-lime carbonated water.
- Garnish with more blueberries and a sprig of mint.
You could substitute fresh strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries.