You wouldn’t believe me unless I showed you, so I’ve got the summer’s easiest dessert recipe ever. I’ve never created anything in the kitchen that was this simple. 5 Minute Lemon Pie is bright in flavor and the kind of dessert you can throw together in a hurry if you’re expecting company. And you only need three ingredients!
Make sure you refrigerate the pie for at least an hour before serving so it can set up. Garnish with whipped cream, berries of your choice, and lemon slices. You could also try different flavor combinations instead of lemon such as key lime and berries.
The easiest, most delicious pie you'll ever make.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 2 14 oz. cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 1 lemon (optional garnish)
- 1/2 pint blackberries (optional garnish)
- whipped cream (optional garnish)
- Pour sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a graham cracker pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream, lemon, and blackberries.
Don't like lemon? Try key lime or another fruit juice to flavor your pie.
Leave a Reply