Capture the taste of homemade, fresh-baked peach pie in a glass with this amazing martini. Baking a pie can takes some serious dedication, but you can have the best of both worlds in just five minutes by shaking up this delightful Peach Pie Martini.
This martini recipe is the perfect complement to a backyard barbecue.
(I prefer to leave the peach skin on when pureeing it. You can also substitute any other fruit-flavored vodka to create another pie flavor.) Recipe below!
This martini tastes like Grandma's fresh-baked peach pie and is the perfect complement to a backyard barbecue.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 c. club soda
- 2 T. pureed fresh peach (1/2 peach, skin optional)
- 1 1/2 oz. Pinnacle cake vodka
- 2 tsp. cinnamon (reserve 1 tsp. to rim the glass later)
- 1 tsp. sugar (reserve to rim the glass later)
- Pit one peach and add fruit to a Cuisinart to puree until reaching a softened mixture.
- Add ice cubes to a martini shaker.
- Add pureed peach, vodka, club soda, and cinnamon. Shake for 15 seconds.
- To rim the martini glass, use part of the leftover peach to moisten the rim and then dip it in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
Substitute any other fruit-flavored vodka to create another pie flavor.