I dreamt of making this cocktail while at work on Friday. Don’t judge me. One taste of my Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Apple Cocktail and you’ll know why I was a tad bit distracted by my day dreams.
All you need to make this cocktail are two ingredients: apple juice and pumpkin vodka. I use Barnett’s pumpkin vodka, a cheaper distilled variety, but it has great flavor for any fall seasonal drink. So where does the spice come from? Add pumpkin spice to sugared graham cracker dust and rim your glass in it before pouring your shaken cocktail. I garnished this one with an red apple slice.
Ripe with seasonal flavors, Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Apple Cocktail is crazy simple to make and is like fall in a glass. Cheers!
Reminiscent of pumpkin pie and apple cider, this cocktail is fall in a glass.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- Cockail Mix:
- 4 cups apple juice
- 3 oz. pumpkin vodka
- cubed ice
- Rim Sugar:
- two finely ground graham crackers
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- half an apple
- Mix the rim sugar ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Rim your small cocktail glass with an apple slice to moisten it.
- Turn your glass upside down in the bowl of graham cracker mixture.
- Fill glass with cubed ice.
- Add the apple juice and vodka to a martini shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into iced filled glass.
- Garnish cocktail with a slice of apple.
Leave a Reply